Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's to You 2010

Carl, the love of my life. I will always remember this year. You have done so well in school and made me so proud of all your work. We have fought, cried, and loved. This year has been tough, but it has been so rewarding. God has blessed us in so many areas of our life that it sometimes seems unreal. This year we have had each other. Together we have learned how to face our fears. Together we prayed. I will always remember 2010 because of what we have on this first day of 2011. I love you so much. Thank you for being my husband. Thank you for tolerating me. Thank you for loving me. I dont want to face a day without you.

My sweet boys, the darlings of my life. I will never forget this year. Mommy has spent each day loving and caring for you and I will forever consider these days a blessing.

I couldnt be more proud of you Noah. You have been the smile on my face each day this year. The things you have taught your baby brother amaze me. You are so well mannered and I thank God for you each day. You have surprised me on countless occasions at how quickly you are learning and too quickly you are growing. Daddy and I are so very proud of the lessons you are learning in Sunday school. We could never forget this year and all the prayers you have prayed at 3 years old and all the bible stories you have told us. We are so proud of you Noah! I am forever thankful to the Lord for allowing me to stay home with you sweet boy. I love you so much.

Riley, my baby boy. You are my joy. Mommy is also so very proud of you. You have showed me my anger, my patience, my love and pretty much everything else. I see so much of myself in you. Sometimes you make that hard for me, but mommy knows that is her own fault! I love that you adore your brother and Im so happy that you try to be just like him! I cant believe how much you know at your little age of 18 months. You are catching up to bubba entirely too fast! Your sweet little prayers at dinner time make my heartbeat. I thank God for you each day! This has been a big year for you Keola Riley! You have learned to eat table food, walk, talk, climb, run and so much more. I love you baby boy, and you have made your mommy so proud of you.

Although this may seem different because you are not my own...Jett, my 3rd child (in a matter of speaking). I could never forget spending this past year with you. I have kept you so many days in 2010. Some days were obviously better than others, but Im sure your momma has kept plenty of notes to share with you about your babyhood! I love you Jett Ryan and Im so thankful that I have been able to be your babysitter this year. You have certainly showed me patience and love. My boys love you like a brother! And although you are not my baby, I do love you just like my own two boys and Im sure that keeping you everyday has had a lot to do with that! Thank you Karen and Jeffrey for allowing me to keep him, and thank you Lord for providing me the opportunity!

Finally, the obvious things that will always remain in my memory of 2010. The struggles our family has faced. We all have them and sometimes more than others. Another tough year has past us by, but today a New Year has begun. If I had to give a testimony of the year 201o.. I would use three simple words: "THE LORD PROVIDES". He has been my Rock and my Encouragement. Without Him I surely would be nothing. The Lord has blessed our family on countless occasions and even when He gave small, we saw His presence greatly. I have to Thank Him above all else for everything that He has done for my family and for everything that He is and will do.

To you and your family, God Bless You this year, and may you seek Him in all that you do. That is my hope and prayer for all.

No comments: