Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Choices

As you read in my previous post, I have set two goals:

1) Read through the Bible this year and keep track of it.
2) Lose 35lbs.

I am happy to report that I am on the road to accomplishing my goals.  I have lost 2 lbs this week, and began my Bible readings.

On top of these two goals, I have also made a very big choice.  I decided to go back to school. Wait for it....Full-time! Not only will I be reading through my Bible, losing 35lbs, and attending online-classes full-time; Carl will also be attending school full-time. Let's not forget that I stay home with my kids and being a housewife is a very big job. You'd have to put your feet in our shoes to understand! (Am I right Heather and Melissa Bennett?)

I am very anxious about this new step, but so very excited.  This is going to be a difficult change for my family, but I'm up for the challenge.  God has granted me patience and showed me so much over the last few years.  I'm ready to apply all that I've learned.  After this semester I will be lacking 2 courses in order to be considered a College Sophomore!! WOOT WOOT! :)  Summer classes in my future? Perhaps. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.  We would greatly appreciate any and all! This is going to be tough, but we will manage. Again encouragement is always welcome!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been meaning to comment for days now, glad to see you are blogging again! Good luck with your weight loss goals-I've started doing the 30 Day Shred, and love it! It was cheap too, less than $10 on Amazon, and is only 20 minutes a day. We did the Bible in 90 Days at our church last fall, and I fell behind once Brooke had surgery and we moved. One of my goals is to pick back up and complete it...we might end up finishing at the same time!